48-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Type: Commercial - Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Term
Spacious and Quiet Office with Lots of Light, Ideally Located on busy Van Ness Corridor
- 3 Enclosed offices
- Large enclosed conference room
- Private bathroom
- Private kitchen
- Freshly painted
- New custom window coverings
- Heating and air-conditioning
- 8 skylights
- Located on the Van Ness corridor with bust stop at the corner
- Walk Score of 98: A walker's paradise; daily errands do not require a vehicle
- Bike Score of 72: Very bike-able area with steep hills, & excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score of 94: A rider's paradise with easy access to public transit & freeways. Multiple bus lines are in close proximity like the 47-Van Ness bus stop just down the corner!
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House , Spreckels Mansion , and Bourn Mansion , to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fo...
More About Pacific Heights